The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List
- Log onto FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to access your admission status.
1. Successful candidates offered admission should make Acceptance payment of #5000.00.
2. After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of #1000.00 for screening.
3. After successful Screening Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Kindly note that if you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Re-login and make payment for Screening of #1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.