FUWUKARI Registration Procedure – Federal University Wukari registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Managements of the Federal University Wukari, (FUWUKARI) after the release of the First Batch Admission List, have also released the registration procedure for both newly admitted and returning students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FUWUKARI REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR BOTH RETURNING AND FRESH STUDENTS – 2018/2019 SESSION.
Steps to follow:
After successful login :
1. If you are in Good Standing, on Probation or fresh student, click on Course Registration link and register for appropriate and relevant courses. You are to register for courses failed before registering for current level courses. Seek guidance from your Level Adviser.
2. Click on School fee Payment link to pay school fees before course registration.
3. Print out preliminary course registration form and present to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before you make payment.
4. After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
5. Your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card.
If money has been deducted from your account and its not reflecting on your portal click on Payment Revalidation link to revalidate all payment attempts inother to make it reflect on your portal.
6. If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt by clicking on Print Payment Receipts .
7. Click on Print Completed Course Form to print four copies of the final course form .
8. Present the copies of the Registration form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
Kindly note that item 7 is very important after successful payment as it activates you to have completed your registration for the session and makes your name appear on list of registered students and also enables fresh students to have Matriculation Number.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.