Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the left side. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
* Provide your bio data and academic records
* Cross check the application form and submit
* You can save the application and continue later
- Godfrey Okoye University 2017/18 Post-UTME Admission Form On Sale
- UNICAL 2018/2019 Change of Course Post-UTME Form Out
- IMSU 2018/2019 UTME Supplementary Admission Form is Out
- BSUM 2018/2019 Final Mop-Up Post-UTME Screening Form is Out
- KOGI POLY 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Result is Out
- BIDAPOLY Affiliated to FUTMINNA 2018/2019 Degree Post-UTME Form
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form
- NDU 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form is Out
- ABSU 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Form is Out
- BSU, Makurdi 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Results are Out
- FUNAAB 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Result is Out
- FUNAI 2018/2019 Supplementary Post UTME Screening Result is Out
- EKSU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration Deadline Extended
- FCET Akoka (in Affiliation with UNIBEN) 2018/2019 Post UTME Form
- UNIOSUN 2018/2019 Supplementary Post UTME (MBBS) Form is Out