GSU Admission List UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the first DEGREE programmes of the Gombe State University (GSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the admission list has been released online.
How to Check GSU Admission List.
At the moment, you can only access your GSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your GSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Successfully admitted candidates are to collect their letters of admission from their respective Faculty Officers and proceed for registration from Monday 25th November, 2019. They should come along with the original and photocopies of each of the following credentials:
- Coloured JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Result Slip (Only UTME Candidates)
- Coloured JAMB Letter of Admission
- Coloured Gombe State University Letter of Admission
- Original and Photocopies of Certificates/Statements of Results
- Local Government Indigine Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One each of scratch card for O’ level results to be tendered for registration
- Ten (10) Passport size Coloured photographs
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.