This is to inform all Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME and Direct Entry candidates that as earlier announced by the the management, they can now accept or reject their offer of admission by their chosen institutions for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Confirm JAMB Admission Status
All candidates can follow the procedures posted below to confirm their 2018/2019 JAMB admission status on jamb profile through Central Admissions Processing System | CAPS.
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/login preferably using a PC or a chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
If your school of choice is yet to release their admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.