The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa Admission Screening Exercise Application Form For The 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out. Ibarapa Poly Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 180.
The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa hereby invites applications for screening from candidates who made the Institution either their 1st or 2nd choice in the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
IBARAPA POLYTECHNIC SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who must have selected Ibarapa Polytechnic as school of choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks.
Candidates are to click here to download details on entry requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit http://portal.theibarapapoly.edu.ng/ and follow the instructions to complete their applications.
Deadline for submission of application forms is Friday, 23rd September, 2016.
- Igbajo Poly 2016/2017 [ND & HND ] Admission Screening Exercise Schedule
- BENPOLY, Ugbokolo Begins 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Exercise [See Details]
- Federal Poly, Ukana 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Announced [See Details]
- Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Re-schedules 2016/2017 HND Aptitude Test & Pre-ND Screening Exercise [Check Details]
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Exercise Commence
- Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Exercise Announced
- Federal Polytechnic, Offa 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Exercise Is Ongoing
- NASSPOLY 2016/2017 UTME Admission Screening Exercise Commence
- FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE 2016 HND SCREENING SCHEDULE IS OUT
- FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO 1ST BATCH ADMISSION LIST RELEASED
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo-Ohaji 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise Announce
- FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO HND ADMISSION FORM OUT
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Exercise Commence
- See New Admission Process As MAPOLY Cancels 2016/2017 UTME Physical Screening Exercise
- Federal Poly Oko, 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Schedule Announced, Check Details Here