Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, IJMB and REMEDIAL programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Interested applicants are to note that all information provided will be used to assess their eligibility for admission into any of the programmes. Such applicants are therefore, advised to to complete the online form in full, truthfully and to the best of their knowledge.
How to Apply for IBBU Remedial and IJMB Admission Form
Application forms are available online and can be downloaded from the University website – www.portal.ibbu.edu.ng/genapp.
1. Enter all the required information in the fields provided above.
2. Click on the button title Generate / Print Application Fee Payment/Transaction ID Slip.
3. A summary page will be displayed. You can proceed to print the pdf file with all the required information needed to proceed or you can select other payment options.
4. Print out the slip and proceed with payment using any of the stated payment options.
5. Immediately upon making your payment successfully (at least 30 mins), go back to the ijmb/remedial Application Portal and log into the portal using your Application No and the Phone No.
6. For further enquiry or complain, please send an email to [email protected] or use the contact form on the university website home page or call any of the help line.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.