This is to inform the General public that our Non – Degree Programme online sales of forms for 2016/2017 academic session has commenced from 9th of August 2016 to 30th of September 2016… kindly hurry up to purchase and apply now…Note that the forms are limited and they are only available for first come first serve bases..
The non-degree programme is designed for civil servants, working class, non-working class and school leavers with a sole aim of improving the quality of manpower in Niger State and beyond while increasing access to higher education at an affordable rate.
The non-degree programmes are ;
Advanced Diploma in, Accounting and Auditing, Public Administration and Media and Communication Studies, respectively in two( 2) semesters.
Others are ; Diploma in, Procurement Management, Business Management, Public Administration, Accounting and Auditing, Treasury Management, Maritime Transport & Logistic Management, International Trade & Operations Management, Maritime Safety & Security Operations Management, Securities Studies, Media and Communication Studies, Sciences ; Sciences Laboratory Technology, Computer Science as well as French and Arabic, Fishery Studies, respectively in 4 semesters.
Certificate In: Accounting & Auditing, Public Administration, Computer Appreciation, and Fishery Studies respectively.
Prospective Applicants in any of the above-mentioned courses must possess a minimum of 4 credits in relevant subjects for diploma programmes, while candidates for advanced diploma must have a diploma with at least lower credit in the relevant fields.
Note that if you are applying for the online forms, you are required to immediately proceed to SKYE BANK for payment after you might have generated your Transaction ID from the website above… you will be issued an e-pin access code after successful payment.
STEPS TO APPLY
1. Interested applicants will visit the school website on www.ndp.ibbu.edu.ng
and then click on the “APPLY” link to gain access to a page that will allow him/her generate a Transactional ID (T-ID) and then print it out in a hard copy format alongside with application guideline.
2. The applicant proceeds to a branch of SKYE Bank to obtain a teller to make payment in favour of the school Account Name: (IBBU CONSULT). ( refer to bank customer care for account details or check the teller sample in the banking hall). Note that the transactional ID code should be written in place of the depositor’s name.
3. After payment has been affirmed in favour of the available accounts, the applicants then wait for the bank representative to generate a “pin code in either a printable format or in a hand copying format to the applicant to enable him/her proceeds to the next instruction(s).
4. Here the applicant visits back the web-portal to continue with the application process by clicking on the “APPLICANT ePIN LOGIN
” to gain access to a “continue application page”. He/she will have to log in using the given pin code from the bank , an authentication will be performed on the pin provided, the applicant can then be allowed to gain access to the online form to apply.
5. The registration pages are in five (5) phases which include a Passport Upload, bio-data /profile, academic record, credential upload, and printing of acknowledgement slip.
6. After submission of the online filled form, the applicants wait for an acknowledge slip and then print it .
Applicants can log back later to check admission status and print ADMISSION LETTER if admitted