- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500.00) only, bank charges inclusive.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- click on “Screening Payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing at least eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment (N2,500.00), using Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”:
- JAMB Registration Number, JAMB Score, State of Origin, First and Second Choice of Courses.
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- Print out the form (Admission Screening Details).
- Purchase and submission of forms On-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday 12/10/2017
- All eligible candidates are expected to attend the screening test in two batches as follows:
- Friday 13/10/2017 – Candidates from all the Departments in the
- Saturday 14/10/20 17 – Candidates from the Departments in the
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.