- Candidates are expected to make a payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,OOO.OO) only as the screening fee, bank charges inclusive.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website, i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment On-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Login with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for payment of N4,OOO.OO, using Remita.
- Return to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
- Photocopies of credentials
- Writing Materials
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Screening Payment Slip Print-out.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.