The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has published the registration procedures and guidelines to all ND 2 and HND 2 Students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR ND 2 AND HND 2
1. Visit the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. On the Website, click PORTAL
3. On the Portal click RETURNING STUDENT
4. On the drop down menu, GENERATE INVOICE
5. A dialogue box would appear requiring your Matric Number.
6. Input your Matric number correctly. The dialogue box is programmed to provide a default fee Type: SCHOOL FEES: this is your fee type.
7. You would be taken to your school fee Invoice page where you are to supply your personal data and generate the invoice for the fee you are to pay.
8. After supplying your details, click generate invoice. (Ensure your details/information supplied here are correct and match your records in the institution). Also ensure the phone number and email address you use on this page are your own. Do not use the phone number of a cyber café operative.
9. Proceed to the bank to make payment.
Your invoice has an Invoice Number. Ensure the bank uses that Invoice Number to process your payment. DO NOT GO TO THE BANK WITHOUT AN INVOICE. IF YOU DO, YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GENERATE RECEIPT.
10. After payment, repeat 1-3 above.
11. On the drop down menu click Session Registration.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.