The Managements of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has published the Registration Procedures for Newly Admitted ND1 and HND1 Students for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION FOR ND 1 AND HND 1
1. After the admission list is uploaded, Applicant checks admission status by clicking
on the dropdown menu “APPLICANTS”.
2. Applicant inputs the required details i.e. Application Number and Confirmation
3. Applicant generates acceptance fee Invoice.
4. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
5. Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order number to generate an e-receipt for the
acceptance fee payment made.
6. Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
7. Applicant re-checks O/level results details.
8. Cleared Applicants generate School fee invoice.
9. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of school fee.
10. Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order Number to generate an e-receipt for the
school fee payment made.
11. Applicant is assigned matriculation number and enabled for Course Registration.
12. Student proceeds to register courses, prints out Course Form and Bio Data Form.
13. Student completes student’s file with the information required, populates file with
documents printed online and submits to School office.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.