This is to inform all newly admitted students of Imo State University that the PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES/CLEARANCE has commenced .
All newly admitted students of (2016/2017)academic session are to be informed that the payment of acceptance fees of #50,000 (fifty thousand naira) only is now mandatory for all newly admitted students.
- First bank plc
- Zenith bank plc
- IMSU micro finance.
Thereafter , Students are expected to submit their bank draft at the bursary department where other receipt will be issued for the acknowledgment of other payment.
However, it is also important to state here that in addition to the acceptance fee, the 100 level students are equally expected to pay the ancillary fee of *#19,500 (nineteen thousand five hundred naira only.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.