IMSU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening For 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri, hereby announces to the general public especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2020/2021 POST UTME screening exercise.
Imo State University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. .
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates waiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening.
- Visit: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards) .
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date- – 30th November, 2020.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November, 2020
Dr. J. U. Osuagwu
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: [email protected]
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.