The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has dislosed to the general public that it might likely reduce the examination duration of the 2017 UTME from the initial 3hours to 2hours.
The Registrar while briefing invited personnels in Kaduna on Wednesday said that “As for the 2017 UTME, it is likely we reduce the duration of the examinations.
We are looking at two hours for the examinations instead of the present three-hour timeline. This is in line with international best practices.
“As for the candidates, for their age, the maximum time they can sit for examinations is two hours. Even in terms of international standard, for primary school pupils, the maximum time for examinations is between 45minutes and one hour.”
He added that the question papers will be uploaded five minutes to the examinations to check malpractice
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.