The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has warned prospective candidates against purchasing fake UTME application forms or falling victim to fraudsters as the sales of the 2017 UTME form has not commenced.
This was coming from JAMB’s Head of Media and Publicity, Dr Fabian Benjamin on Monday.
According to him, “the examination body is yet to begin the sales of the 2017 UTME form.” Prospective candidates Benjamin who appealed for patience from the public, explained that JAMB was putting finishing touches to the arrangements for a hitch free outing, adding, “the board would adequately sensitise the public before the sale begins.” His words: “We do not want a repeat of what had been happening before and during registration this year.
He called on candidates to always visit the Board’s official website for credible information.
Meanwhile it was learnt that some cyber cafes and tutorial centres have already start selling fake forms to candidates and many candidates have already fallen victims to this fraud.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.