The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME and Direct Entry Registration Schedule/Timeline, Commencement Date and Closing Date for 2019/2020 Session has been announced.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB has announced the commencement date for the sales of the 2019 UTME and Direct Entry forms to the general public and interested applicants.
JAMB Registration Date for UTME and Direct Entry 2019/2020 Session
2019/2020 UTME and Direct Entry Registration is expected to commence from 10th January, 2019 in all Accredited JAMB CBT Centers Nationwide.
Online Registration is scheduled to last for SIX WEEKS only (10th January, 2019 – 21st February, 2019).
Kindly disregard any news stating otherwise.
To this end, the following approved fees are to be paid by intending applicants:
1. Cost of PIN Registration: N3,500
2. Compulsory Reading Text: N500
3. CBT Center Service Charge for Registration : N700
Total: N4,700 .
- JAMB 2019 Registration: How To Create Profile & Get e-PINS Online
- JAMB 2019 UTME/DE Registration Guidelines For All Candidates
- Step By Step Guide For JAMB 2019 UTME/DE Registration
NOTE: Cybercafes are banned from registering candidates for 2019 UTME, You are hereby advised not to patronize any cybercafes or centers which are not listed in the List of Approved Registration and Test Centers published.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.