The Registrar, Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB) has stated that the board will soon conduct supplementary admission for candidates who had hitches in the registration and examination process.
These include about 640 candidates out of 1.7million that did not do biometric verification.
According to him, some of these hitches were caused by some CBT owners and cyber cafe operators.
He said the candidates will be made to write the examination under his own very eyes.
Highlighting some of the cases of malpractice encountered during the examination, the JAMB boss mentioned cases hereby parents pay heavily to buy fake questions for their children, CBT Owners deliberately shutting down or disconnecting the network to be able to access questions on the computers and exploit candidates and also cases where CBT centres approach our staff promising N500,000 for them to give out questions.
He mentioned that in subsequent exams, the board will introduce electronic jammers to further reduce cases of malpractice.
He finally advised candidates to forward all complaints to designated JAMB CBT centres.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.