The Joint Admission Matriculation Board earlier released the pre-registration tips where it was stated on the no.5 tips that “Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration”.
This is to hereby inform the general public that Candidates with awaiting results will be allowed to register as it was being done in past years registration.
They will not be uploading any result, but have the option of selecting the option “Awaiting Results”
Others who already have their results at hand are the ones eligible to upload their results.
- FUTO Notice to 2018/2019 UTME Candidates On O’Level Result Upload
- NYSC Mobilization Special Announcement to all Final Year Students
- IAUE Notice to 2018/19 Prospective Candidates on O’level Result Upload
- JAMB CAPS: How To Confirm 2018/2019 Admission Status On JAMB Profile
- Post-UTME 2018/2019: List of Schools That Have Released Admission Forms
- UTME 2018: JAMB Directs Institutions To Update Post-UTME Candidates List
- UTME 2018: How to Upload WAEC & NECO Awaiting Results to JAMB Portal
- UTME 2018: Deadline For Re-Uploading Of O’Level Results To JAMB Portal
- JAMB 2018/2019 Official Admission Cut-Off Marks For All Institutions | Check Here
- Federal University Dustin-Ma 2018/2019 Official Admission Cut-off Marks
- FG Sets Official 2018 Post-UTME Fee (Amount) for Tertiary Institutions
- Presentation by JAMB Registrar at the 2018 Policy Meeting | Download in PDF
- JAMB 2018/2019 Change Of Course & Institution Form Procedures
- How To Check JAMB Matriculation List | 2018 Complete Guide & Procedure
- JAMB 2018 UTME (Mop-Up) Rescheduled Exam Results Are Out