The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the deadline extension for the 2018/2019 UTME and Direct Entry registration exercise.
Below is the announcement by JAMB Board.
1. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announces the extension of registration for 2018 UTME till midnight of Sunday, 11th February, 2018.
2. JAMB as a responsive organisation has taken the decision albeit with great hesitation to accommodate candidates who failed to register between the two months window period that ended at midnight of Tuesday, 6th February, 2018.
3. The failure of these candidates to register is unfortunate and the Board hastens to add that this culture of impunity will not be tolerated henceforth.
4. Indeed penalty will be imposed for late registration from next session. UTME candidates are therefore strongly advised to take advantage of the extension to register as request for further extension would not be entertained.
5. Registration for Direct Entry candidates however continues.
For how to obtain JAMB profile code and make payments for e-Pin online, Click Here for More Details.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.