KADPOLY admission list – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) various National Diploma (ND) full-time and Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) have released the National Diploma (ND) full-time and Degree admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Kaduna Polytechnic admission list has been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the polytechnic admission status checking portal.
How to Check Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List
- 1. Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/Home/Admission.
- 2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Application Number where required.
- 3. Finally, click on ‘Check’ button to access your admission status.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KADPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to print their admission letter from the same portal and also proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJCT the admission offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.