This is to inform all candidates who sat for the 2019 UTME and are seeking admission into the prestigious Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja to register online and fill the necessary information required for the screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session admission.
KOGI POLY POST UTME ELIGIBILITY:
Candidates who sat for the 2019 UTME and scored 150 and above can register.
KOGI POLY POST UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURE.
Kindly note the following;
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) The registration started on Monday, 8th July 2019 and must be done online
(c) The deadline for submission of applications has been extended till 31st August, 2019.
(d) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(e) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(f) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
(g) You can use the link below for the post UTME payment/registration;
(h) Candidates who require further clarifications should contact the Admission Office, main campus Lokoja.
Online Application Procedure:
- Visit kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on UTME SCREENING APPLICATION.
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.