This is to inform all students of the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa that the management of the institution has announced the payment and registration deadline for the 2016/2017 academic session.
1. Freshers should pay up their balance immediately the weeding result is released. Failure to do so will attract the following penalties:
i. There will be additional financial penalty
ii. No matriculation for the students who fail to comply
iii. Such student will not partake in medical certificate of fitness.
iv. Will not be allowed to stay in school for lecture.
2. The stalite student should also come along with their fees while resuming back to school in January, 2017 as well. Failure to do that may also attract financial penalty as well as being disallowed from receiving lecture.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.