The University Management has given approval to United Bank for Africa (UBA) to commence collection of 2016/2017 Academic Session fees with immediate effect. Payment is to be made as follows:
(a) Fresh students (100 and 200)
- Indigenes: 67,500
- Non-Indigenes: 150,000
(b) Returning students
- Indigenes: 56,500
- Non-Indigenes: 137,000
This charge excludes accommodation.
Late registration attracts N5,000 while acceptance fees is N7,500.
Returning students expected to pay N2,500 separate for GST/CSC/EDS.
Upon payment candidates can download the admission letter with the payment PIN on the receipt.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.