The Kogi State University Management has directed all Deans/Provost/HODs to resume full academic activities with immediate effect. This development came after ASUU KSU was proscribed yesterday by the State Governor.
This has become imperative in view of the fact that Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has been proscribed and all members of Academic Staff would be treated, individually, based on the terms and conditions of their employment.
All are to further note that with effect from today and until further notice, all Deans and Ag. Provost through Heads of Department under them should continue to monitor attendance and Performance of duties and report to the Vice Chancellor through the office of the Registrar, on daily basis.
Information available to us reveal that some members of Academic Staff have left the services of the university, yet, they have continued to draw salaries up to date. It is therefore, mandatory that all Deans/Ag. Provost should submit list of all Academic Staff that are on ground in their various Departments by the close of work on Friday, 21. July, 2017.
In addition, Deans/Ag. Provost should through their respective Departments carryout staff audit and report to Managernent, short-fall in the number of staff.
You a e enjoined to accord this circular all the attention, it deserves, please.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.