This is to bring to the notice of all candidates who applied for admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero through UTME/DE that the Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
Online Admission Screening Exercise commences from Friday 29th September, 2017 to Tuesday 10th October, 2017.
Successful candidates are required to present their original credentials together with evidence of payment for the physical screening at the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero commencing fromWednesday 11th October, 2017 to Thursday 12th October, 2017.
Candidates who choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 140,
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
- Visit the University Screening Portal at http://screning.ksusta.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
- Click on “Generate Invoice”, then fill in the required information.
- Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Three hundred Naira (N2,300.00) Only (bank charges inclusive).
- After making payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph of either .jpg or .png format, update your biodata and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
- After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.
For further inquiries, candidates can email us firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call administrative staff on 08038249767, technical staff on 08135063161.