The Authorities of the Kano State University, Wudil wishes to inform all newly admitted students that the screening exercise and admission letter printing has commenced for the 2016/2017 session.
All students are to follow the guidelines/procedures below to ensure a hitch free admission screening exercise process.
1. Candidate shall make a payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) as acceptance fee and One Hundred and fifty Naira Only (N150.00) as bank charges to any branch of Zenith Bank nationwide from Monday, 13th February, 2017 to 20th February, 2017
2. Candidate shall collect a pin after payment.
4. Use your pin and JAMB no. where appropriate and click on SUBMIT
5. Print your admission Letter
6. Candidate shall present himself/herself on Monday, 20th February, 2017 at the University premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme
7. Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and his/her SSCE/NECO result checking card.
NOTE: Registration starts on 6th March, 2017 for successful candidates
For more information or help contact MIS at +234 810 996 6111, P.M.B 3244 – Kano, [email protected]