This is to inform all student that The Management of Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin has denied reports that the institution increased their school fees for the 2016/2017 session.
Speaking at a press briefing on Friday, the Rector of the Polytechnic, Alhaji Mas’ud Elelu, debunked the rumours circulating on social media, saying that they are callous and not a true representation of the institution’s authorities.
The rector advised the public to verify information on fees and other activities of the school on the institution’s official website.
He explained that the institution was involved in legitimate businesses to sustain its operations in order to survive the current economic recession.
Elelu also described as untrue speculations that the institution asked students to pay before mobilising them for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.