Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes, Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY), Ilorin for the 2019/2020 Session.
KWARAPOLY ND Available Programmes (Part-Time, 3 sessions) .
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
- Transportation Planning and Management.
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- Mass Communication
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
KWARAPOLY ND Admission Requirements (Part-Time) .
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- ALL PART-TIME APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO SIT FOR UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME).
How to Apply for KWARAPOLY ND Part-Time Admission.
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME) Admission, kindly go through the link below and follow the instructions therein.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on Wednesday, 31st July, 2019.
- Applicants sitting for the 2019 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.