- On the Polytechnic portal click on Application on the Menu Bar.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form (JAMBITES ONLY).
- Non JAMBITES are to click on “Have an account already?” link to continue.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details. Alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- The Portal opens on 5th September, 2017 and closes on Sunday, 17th September, 2017, at 11.59pm and no further payment or registration can be done after that date and time.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening process without which they will not be eligible to be considered for admission.
- It should be noted that only candidates who properly register for the screening and successful after the exercise will be considered for admission.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must use a unique(personal) Email address to create their profiles.
- The screening exercise, which will be by Computer Based Test (CBT), shall be conducted ONLINE.
M. O. Salami
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.