The Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke Ode, wishes to announce to the General Public that the SALES of Application Forms for admission into 2019/2020 Academic Session for Basic and General Nursing, (RN) training has commenced immediately (16th April, 2019).
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council Of Nigeria (NMCN). It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination.
1. Minimum of 5 O’ Level Credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) to include:
English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry is required.
2. The College does NOT accept NABTEB.
3. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
4. Candidate should be 17½years and not more than 35years old.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
STEP 1: Gaining an Admission into College(2019/2020 Admission Exercise)
- Read up on the various Programmes that we currently have
- Confirm you meet Admission Requirements
- Pay for your Admission Form.
- Fill your Admission Form Online
- Wait for shortlisting. (Remember to check the portal in AUGUST 2019 for information on shortlisted candidate.)
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, remember to come with your original certificates on your interview date.
- Return back to the portal after your interview to confirm your admissions.
- Note that the portal sends automated SMS to notify you of the various stages of your admission process. However, keep checking your portal weekly for any news or updates.
- If you have any problems, call: 08035828541,07053225126,08068092326 OR email:[email protected] | [email protected]
- Any other information or Mode of payment aside from what you can find on this website is FRAUDULENT.
STEP 2: Paying for your admission
- Go to the portal ATM Payment Page
- Enter your details in the form and click Proceed
- Review your details, then click on confirm.
- You will be taken to the Interswitch page where you may securely enter your ATM card details
- Once your payment is accepted, Print out your invoice instantly and return to the Student Application Page to use your access code and complete your application.
STEP 3: Filling your form online
- On purchasing of your access code
- Go to our Admission Page
- Enter your access code and click submit
- Fill your Admission Form online and upload your passport photographs and credentials.
- Once you submit all your forms, you will get an application number. The application number and your access codes are to be used for logging in to the portal in the future.
- Print and keep your application slip. After logging in, you may click “Application Slip” on the menu to view and print application slip.
STEP 4: Checking your Admission Status
- Log in to the portal using your Access Code and Application Number
- A notice box displaying all notices, alerts and messages is available on the home dashboard.
- Remember to Login to the portal using your application number and access code.
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS;:
VENUE: UNITS CBT CENTRE (Behind Diamond Filling Station, Ita-Elepa Area, Off Asa-Dam Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.)
DATE: 24th August, 2019.
Please note: Any candidate who purchases the Application Form from individual / unauthenticated site/portal does so at his/her own risk.
Application closes by midnight, August 17, 2019
Bashiru M. Aminu
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.