Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos, general nursing training programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Lagos State School of Nursing Admission Requirements & Duration.
Entry Requirements: Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Age Range: Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
Study Period: 3 Years.
How to Apply for Lagos State School Igando of Nursing Admission Form.
Application forms are obtainable at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, LASU-Isheri Road, Igando (Within the premises of Alimosho General Hospital) from Monday July 1st, 2019 – Friday 19th July, 2019 upon payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) into the Sterling Bank Account of the Lagos State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Account No: 0072980948.
Each Candidate is required to produce a Bank Teller Receipt indicating payment at the point of collection of forms in the College. P.O.S Payment is also available.
Submission of Forms: Completed application forms with 4 passport photographs and photocopies of relevant documents (Birth certificate, Testimonial and WASCCE/NECO etc) are to be submitted to the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing Igando on or before Friday 10th July 2019 by 2pm.
Examination: Entrance Examination comes up on Saturday 27th July, 2019 at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing premises by 9am. Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Introduction to Nursing.
Closing Date: Sales of form closes on Friday 19th July, 2019 by 4:00pm (3 Weeks).
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- First year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
- Avoid fraudsters (This advert is not on the website)
For more information please call: 080333061863, 08149945251
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.