State University International School hereby invites applications from
suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2016/2017 Academic Session
in the Post-Primary Education, leading to the Award of Ordinary Level
(O/L) Certificates of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and
National Examination Council (NECO).
State University International School is located within the Main Campus
of the University and established to provide quality Secondary
Education and high moral standard. Lagos State University International
School will effectively commence operations in September, 2016.
- 1.On the homepage, click on Student Services
- 2.Then Pre-Studentship Application
- 3.Then LASU INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- 4.Click on application form
- 5.Fill the form online by supplying required details
- 6.Click on submit when you are done and print a copy of the completed form when it displays
Send mail to:
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.