qualified candidates for admission into any of the under- listed
programmes in the School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) of the Polytechnic.
6-SEMESTER ND & HND WEEKEND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
a. Computer Engineering Technology
b. Civil Engineering Technology
c. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology
A. Building Technology
B. Estate Management
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration & Management.
f. *Office Technology and Management
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
Science Laboratory Technology
a. Civil Engineering Technology
b. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
c. Computer Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant
e. Chemical Engineering Technology
2. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES.
a. Estate Management & Valuation
b. Building Technology
3. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance.
c. Business Administration and Management
f. * Office Technology and Management
4. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii) Media
a. Computer Science
b. Hospitality Management Technology6. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with option in
(i)MicrobiologyGeneral Entry Requirements:
(a) National Diploma (ND) Programmes
SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related to the programme of study.
1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
Candidates with lower qualifications than the ones stated above but with
at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be
considered for admission, provided such candidates are not below the age
of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at a
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in
correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any
erroneous information contained in the completed form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail
address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
4. Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.Procedure for Online Applications
I. Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
ii. Click on the “2016/2017 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
iii. Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND”.
iv. Click on “Continue”.
v. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username
and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet,
numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid
and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on “Continue”
vii. Login with your username and password;
viii. Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7, 500) only
(Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate
data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will
be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous
xii. Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
xiii. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
xiv. Print your completed application form before submission. You will
be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
xv. Click “Submit”
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be
required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and
…..Source: School website.