The Lagos State University will hold its 2016/2017 Matriculation Exercise for newly admitted students on Tuesday, 24th January, 2017.
In view of the above, newly admitted students are to pay a sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (=N=2,500.00) only for matriculation gown into United Bank For Africa (UBA) Revenue Account 1013948415
The bank teller should be used to obtain an official receipt at the Bursary Department. The receipt shall then be presented for collection of Matriculation Gown at their respective Faculty Office not later than 4:00 p.m. on Monday, 23rd January, 2017.
The Matriculation Gown should be returned to the point of collection not later than 4.00p.m. on the day of matriculation. Failure to return the Matriculation Gown as stated above shall attract penalty.
Also, all matriculating students are to entertain their guests at the matriculation ground. On no account should any matriculating student host/entertain their guests in any faculty. Failure to comply with this directive may lead to forfeiture of provisional admission.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.