This is to inform all newly admitted students into Lagos State University’s various undergraduate (Full Time) programmes who have their courses changed from the one originally applied for at JAMB, to immediately visit JAMB website to apply for a change of course.
This directive, which must be carried out within 48 hours (on/before Wednesday 30, 2016), is compulsory so as to enable JAMB process and release the admission letters of affected candidates, a precondition for clearance and registration.
This exercise is at a cost of Two Thousand, Five Hundred (N2,500:00) Naira Only, which must be paid online directly to JAMB.
This directive is compulsory and should be strictly adhered to, failure which, the candidate(s) admission shall be withdrawn.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.