LASU THIRD PARTY
Postgraduate Graduands [Ph.D Only] are required to pay a sum of Forty Five Thousand(N45,000:00) Naira only, into theabove account number for procuring the University Academic Gown and their Certificate.
Higher Degree recipients should put on their caps, with the tassels placed at the left hand side, since they already have their First Degrees.
- Graduands are to join the Convocation Procession by 9.30a.m.
- Graduands in each Faculty are expected to be seated in the sections provided for them in the University Auditorium Complex.
- The Convocation package comprising:
- Order of proceedings;
- Convocation brochure (1 copy each)
- Academic Gown; AND
- Certificate Folder
Will be given to graduands by their “respective Faculty Officer OR Secretary to the Postgraduate School, for Higher Degrees as the case may be.
- UNAUTHORIZED MOVEMENTS AND TAKING OF PHOTOGRAPHS WILL NOT be allowed during the Convocation Ceremonies. Graduands are therefore advised in their own interest to complete such activity before coming into the University Auditorium OR wait till after the ceremony. Any graduand who leaves his/her seat while the ceremony is on will NOT be allowed to return to the Auditorium. This is to ensure ORDERLINESS during the Convocation Ceremonies.
- Graduands and Invited Guests under the canopy outside the Auditorium are requested to be orderly and rise to their feet as the Academic Procession enters AND leaves the Convocation venue.
- Graduands should be properly robed; and are also advised to conform to the colour prescribed for their Faculties.
- All graduands are required to immediately commence and complete the process of their clearance in their respective College/Schools/Faculties before the ceremony, in order to facilitate the collection of their Degree Certificates on the day of Convocation.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.