Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the underlisted programmes in Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta, Sandwich Degree Programmes for 2018 modular year.
LASU-FCE Osiele Sandwich Courses.
- B.Sc Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports/Physical & Health Education, Health Education, Computer Science Education.
- B.Sc Education: Economics, Political Science, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
- B.A. Education: Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French Language, English Language, Yoruba Language.
LASU-FCE Osiele Sandwich Admission Requirements.
- Five (5) O Level Credits or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two (2) sittings with two (2) of the subjects at A Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
- A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
- Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports.
- English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English, English Language and Mathematics at O Level or its equivalent.
- Economics Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
- Physical & Health Education, Political Science Major: At least, a Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics or O Level or its equivalent.
- Health Education Major: A Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics.
- Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate, Environmental Health plus five (5) O Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- General English at NCE is acceptable for O Level English for all courses except English major.
- Merit in Arithmetic possessed at TC is acceptable as equivalent for O Level Mathematics. Other considerations:
- ICAN (Part II) CIS (Part II) are acceptable for Economics.
- Holders of Certificates issued by recognised Arabic institutions who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE O Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfilment of other entry requirements NCE (Arabic) at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, social work, Health Administration and overall grades of Merit plus three (3) O Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes which should include English Language is acceptable for: Human Kinetics Sports/PHE, and Health Education.
How to Apply for LASU-FCE Osiele Sandwich Admission.
- LASU-FCE Osiele 2018 Sandwich Degree Entrance Exam Date Out
- LASU 2018/2019 Sandwich 2nd Batch Entrance Exam Schedule
- LASU 2018/2019 Sandwich New Students Orientation & Matriculation Date
- LASU 2018/2019 UTME/DE 1st Batch Admission List is Out
- FCE-Abeokuta 2018/2019 NCE (Full-Time) Screening Schedule
- LASU 2018/2019 Postgraduate School Admission Form Out
- LASU 2018/2019 JUPEB/Foundation 1st Batch Admission List is Out
- LASU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Portal Re-Opened for NECO Results Upload
- FCE-CEDEP 2018/2019 Post-UTME & DE Screening Form Out
- LASU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Results Out Online
- LASU 2018/2019 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form Out
- LASU 2018/2019 JUPEB Admission Form Out
- LASU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Indigeneship Verification Exercise Schedule
- LASU 2018/2019 International School 2nd Batch Qualifying Examination Date
- LASU 2018/2019 Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) Admission Form Out