The Lagos State University Management has made their intention made known to the general public on the introduction of Pharmacy and nine other courses to its list of programmes very soon.
This was made known to the general public by The Vice -Chancellor, Prof. Lanre Fagboun on Monday 9th, 2017 during a briefing to commemorate his one year anniversary in office.
According to him, the additional programmes include Administration and Leadership Programme, Tourism and Hotel Management, among others, he added that the new programmes would help in solving the challenges of unemployment.
He said, “It is our plan to ensure that the university keys into the vision of the Lagos State Government, which is committed to driving development through innovation. This is why we have resolved to match the government’s desire with our plan to develop adequate manpower for the future, through the creation of additional programmes that will provide jobs for the future of Lagos and Africa by extension.”
Fagbohun also added that a new hostel for the university, which is being planned, will accommodate between 5,000 and 6,000 students in its first phase.
He said the institution is introducing modern facilities to the hostel including the use of renewable energy in support of conventional electricity supply system.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.