The Vice Chancellor has graciously approved that candidates admitted during 2016/2017 admissions exercise who are yet to verify their results should be given the opportunity to do so
Pursuant to the Vice Chancellor’s directive, notice is hereby given to all successful candidates whose results are yet to be verified that commencing from Thursday, March 16,2017 to Thursday, March 23,2017, verification exercise will be conducted at the Student Affairs Building at 9.00am to 4.00pm.
All the affected candidates are , therefore, requested to present the following for the exercise;
(1) ‘ O’ level results (3 copies)
(2) JAMB admission letter (3 copies)
(3) LAUTECH provisional admission letter (3 copies)
(4) JAMB result slip (3 copies)
(5)PD result slip (3 copies) ONLY for pre degree students of the university
(6)Post UTME payment receipt (3 copies)
(7) Acceptance fee receipt (3 copies)
(8) State identification certificate (3 copies)
(9) Evidence of date of birth (3 copies)
(10) Clear passport photograph (3 copies)
(11) Examination result checker (obtainable at the verification centre).
J A Agboola
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.