The Management Committee at its meeting considered it necessary to remind all students about the need to conduct themselves as law abiding and responsible members of the academic community. Specifically, the following are of utmost importance:
(i) All unregistered associations/groups are illegal and as such should not operate in any form within and outside the University;
(ii) If any student is identified as belonging to or operating on the platform of any of such organizations/groups within or outside the University campus or propagating or promoting such organizations/group in any form, such student shall be summarily dismissed and dealt with in accordance with the law of the land;
(iii) Every student of the University is required to maintain a high standard of personal integrity as any act of misconduct, unethical, immoral, dishonest dehumanizing or destructive behavior, including involvement in physical combat, will be visited with appropriate sanctions.
All students are, therefore, enjoined to ensure that they adhere strictly to all University regulations as contained in the Students’ Handbook.
J. A. Agboola
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.