This is to inform the public that the Governing Council of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, has approved resumption of academic activities with effect from September 15, 2017.
The Registrar and Secretary to Council, Jacob A. Agboola, in a statement said “students of the University are expected to return to school on September 25, 2017, while full academic activities, will announce, shall commence immediately after the Independence anniversary holiday”.
The Council commended the Governors of Oyo and Osun States, Senator Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi and Mr Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola respectively, ” for agreeing to support the University with necessary funds to enable the University to return to its normal work schedule and reinvigorate its latent capacities for accelerated and sustainable growth and development”.
The statement added that the Council also appreciated all stakeholders for their understanding and support while the crisis lasted since last year.
Council further appealed to students, staff, parents as well as the general public to demonstrate greater faith and dedication to the wellbeing of the institution, as better days lie ahead of it.
“Concerted efforts should, therefore, be geared towards ensuring that nothing is allowed to disrupt the normal work of the University again”, the statement added.
- LAUTECH 2018/2019 Resumption Date for 1st Semester
- LAUTECH 2018/2019 Open & Distance Learning Admission Form – 2nd Round
- LAUTECH 2018/2019 JUPEB Programme Admission Form Out
- LAUTECH 2018/2019 Admission Letters Printing Notice
- LAUTECH Notice to 2018/2019 UTME Candidates with Awaiting Results
- LAUTECH 2018/2019 Admission Departmental Cut-off Marks
- LAUTECH 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Results Out | How to Check
- LAUTECH 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Out
- LAUTECH Resumption Date for 2017/2018 2nd Semester (Rain Semester)
- LAUTECH 2017/2018 Postpones 1st Semester Examinations
- LAUTECH 2018 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Approved Senate Mobilization List Out
- LAUTECH 2018 NYSC Batch A Registration & Data Capturing for PCMs
- LAUTECH 100L Students Mid-Semester Test TimeTable for 2017/2018
- LAUTECH 2017/2018 Change of Course/Transfer Form Out
- LAUTECH 2017/2018 Important Notice to Newly Admitted Students