The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi – Araba Management invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one year Post-Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2017/2018 session scheduled to commence in November 2017.
1. Accident & Emergency Nursing
2. Ophthalmic Nursing
3. Paediatric Nursing
4. Perioperative Nursing
• Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE including English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
• Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Two years post qualification experience and current practicing licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Written examination will be conducted on the 10th June, 2017 by 9.00am at School of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi – Araba. Candidates are to bring along original copies of all relevant certificates for interview at the same venue from 18th – 21st July, 2017.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
• Each applicant should obtain a bank draft for the sum of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only, in favour of Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
• Before the payment is made, students are to go to any Cyber Cafe to generate a code/pin For payment at any Bank of choice.
• A print-out is given at the Bank after payment. The print-out is then taken to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT. The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Deputy Director, Nursing Education.
CLOSING DATE FOR RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS:
The copies of the completed application forms, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates should reach the Administrative Office of the School of Post Basic Nursing not later than Friday, 9th June, 2017.
PROF. CHRIS BODE
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.