The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School Of Midwifery has begun the sales of form for the 2017/2018 session.
The programme is scheduled to run for 18months.
– Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
– Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘O’ Level in the following subjects: English Language. Mathematics. Biology.Chemistry and Physics.
– Combination of results obtained from not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/SSCE.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
I. Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal. School of Midwifery. LUTH.
2. Pay application fee of N5000.00 in Bank Draft written in favour of Lagos University Teaching HospitaL from any of the following banks Union Bank. UBA. Skye Bank and Access Bank and take the draft to the CASH OFFICE. FINANCE DEPARTMENT LUTH
3. Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport photograph on the left handcomer.
4. Collect the admission form from the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resourees Centre LUTH
5. Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials. 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
6. Sale and submission of application forms will close on 9th June.2017.
7. Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
17th JUNE, 2017
HEALTH MANPOWER RESOURCES CENTRE, LUTH
PROF. CHRIS BODE
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.