Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Community Health Officers’ Course for the 2019/2020 session, which is expected to commence in August/September, 2019.
DURATION OF COURSE: This is a two (2) year Residential Course, leading to the award of Higher Diploma In Community Health by the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria and the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
LOCATION OF COURSE: Most activities connected with the course, including lectures, will take place at the LUTH Primary Health Care Complex at LUTH Annex, Pakoto (Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun state) and LUTH, Idi -Araba, Lagos.
LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Requirements.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus, five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include English Language, Biology/Health Science, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Community Health Extension Workers with 5 years experience and five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Physics and Chemistry
- Applicants must be registered with the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a valid practice licence.
How to Apply for LUTH Community Health Officers Course.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net. Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, click on Lagos University Teaching Hospital, then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORMS: The payment receipt should be presented at the School’s Administrative office, LUTH, Idi – Araba, for collection of the application form.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms with photocopy of credentials and two passport photographs should be returned in an envelope addressed to the: Coordinator, (CHO Training School), LUTH, P.M.B. 12003, Idi -Araba, Lagos and submitted at the address stated above.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is Monday, 3rd June, 2019. Test and interview will be conducted on Thursday, 6th and Friday, 7th June, 2019, in the Lecture Theatre of the CHO School, LUTH PHC Complex, Pakoto, Ogun state.
Further notification to attend an interview will not be issued.
Candidates should bring to the interview, originals of their credentials, letters of sponsorship from their Local Government/Institution and also Attestation letters train their employers stating that they will practice Primary Health Care at the end of the course.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.