Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Health Information Management (SHIM) two (2) year programme effective from October 14, 2019 leading to the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).
LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements.
Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND Programme must have obtained in addition to five (5) credits at O’Level the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission.
- Applicants are to log on to www.remita.net
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the RRR code.
- Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
Cost is N5,000
The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the address below for collection of Application forms.:
SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
P.M.B. 12003, IDI—ARABA
SELECTION CRITERIA: Selection of candidates shall be based on academic qualifications and successful performance at the written examination and oral interview.
SUBMISSION OF FORMS AND CLOSING DATE: Completed application forms must be returned to the Principal not later than June 28th, 2019. Written Test will be conducted on July 12th, 2019 in the School Block and Oral interview comes up on July 19th, 2019.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.