1. Date: – Monday – Friday
29th August, 2016 – 2nd September, 2016
2. Venue: – Maritime Academy of Nigeria
Akwa Ibom State
3. Time: – 0900 hours (each day)
HND – Nautical Science
HND – Marine Engineering
HND – Maritime Transport and Business Management
PGD – Shipping and Transport Management
PGD – Maritime Transport Technology
PGD – Maritime Engineering
5. Requirements for the Aptitude Test:
Candidates are requested to report for the aptitude test with the following:
i) Original copy of NYSC Discharged Certificate/Exemption Certificate/Exclusion Certificate (for PGD candidates only)
ii) Original copy of credentials including National Diploma Certificate (for HND candidates).
iii) Original copy of Degree/HND certificate (for PGD candidates only).
iv) Letter of one (1) year Industrial Attachment (or two (2) years I.T. for candidates with a Pass result).
v) Certificate of membership with relevant professional body (for PGD candidates only).
6. Payment for Form/Screening:
Candidates are to pay for the form and the screening exercise at the following rate:
i) HND – N20,000.00 per candidate
ii) PGD – N25,000.00 per candidate
7. Procedure for Online Payment:
2. Click on registration and select “Application Form”.
3. Click on “Purchase Form”.
4. Enter the following details: First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Email, Phone Number, Choice of Program (e.g.ND,HND and PGD), Choice of Course.
5. Note: for ND applications you will be prompted to enter your JAMB Reg. No.,JAMB year and JAMB Score when applying for all courses.
6. Click “Continue” and on the next page, your remita RRR code will be displayed for you (you can note it down).
7. Click on “Click Here to Pay”.
8. Choose mode of payment e.g. online payment or Bank Branch.
9. For online payment, enter your card details.
10. An exam number will be generated for you; this will be your log in ID.
11. Log in with your exam number as user ID and 2016/2017 as password.
12. Click “Complete Registration”.
13. For Bank Branch Payment print remita invoice which contains your RRR code.
14. Proceed to the designated banks to make payment.
15. An exam number will be generated for you; this will be your log in ID
16. Log in with your exam number as user ID and 2016/2017 as password
17. Click “Complete Registration”.
8. Closing Date:
Closing date for the submission of application forms is August 19, 2016.
Note: Candidates are expected to request their former institutions to forward immediately, their Academic Transcripts to the Academy before the close of admission exercise.
CANDIDATE WHOSE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT IS NOT RECEIVED IN THE ACADEMY BEFORE THE CLOSE OF ADMISSION EXERCISE SHALL HAVE HIS/HER ADMISSION FORFEITED