MAUTECH original admission letter collection schedule and procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
MAUTECH Original Admission Letter Collection.
- Applicants are to come in person (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip/JAMB acknowledgement slip (DE applicants) and JAMB Admission letter;
- Specimen/duplicate copy (Student Copy) of MAUTECH Admission letter
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE applicants, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate, Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- New/Un-used Scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) for verification.
- Two Passport Photograh.
Recommended: MAUTECH School Fees Schedule and MAUTECH Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
MAUTECH Timetable for Distribution of Original Admission Letter
Click here to download MAUTECH admission letter collection timetable in pdf or check the image below:
**Click the Image for better view**
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.