- All 300, 400 and 500 level students are expected to pay on or before Friday 18th May, 2018. However, the period is hereby extended to end of the First Semester 2017/2018 Examination period (i.e. 4thJune, 2018). Failure to comply with the above will attract late payment penalty of five thousand (N5,000.00) in addition to the ten thousand (N10,000.00).
- All 100 and 200 levels students must meet the above in order to write their first semester 2017/2018
- The following categories of students who are officially on SIWES/Teaching Practice/Industrial Attachment are exempted from the surcharge payment of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00):
- Computer Science, 400 level;
- Industrial Chemistry, 400 level;
- All programmes in STSE, 400 level (SIWES/Teaching Practice).
FOR: R E G I S T R A R
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.