Following the release of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the newly admitted candidates.
1. Candidate visits www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Candidate clicks on “Check your admission status”. If candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
3. Student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
4. Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
5. The system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen
How to pay on Remita:
6. Student’s details shows up the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, student should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
7. Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” link. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. There are various options. Student can either do Internet Banking, Pay with ATM Cards or Pay physically at the any Bank
a. If student is paying with internet banking, s/he should select his/her bank and sign in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment
b. If student is paying at local bank branch, at the top right of the page, there is a link, Print Invoice, student clicks on that link to get payment details to take to the bank
c. If student is paying via ATM card/Mobile wallets, the student should click appropriate card type, the gateway to the payment platform is opened and student can proceed to enter card details and make payment.
P.S: If you are paying online, ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
8. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees
NOTE: CANDIDATES THAT DO NOT NEED ACCOMMODATION SHOULD VISIT ACCOMMODATION HELPDESK AT THE ADMISSION OFFICE FOR ASSISTANCE.
Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space
If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the Admissions Office
9. The payment procedure is same as Acceptance fees payment. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student Departmental Clearance Stage.
10. If payment was made at the local bank branch however, when the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME/Direct Entry. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
11. At this point, the student proceeds to the Department to obtain Departmental Clearance Form, stating that all documents submitted to the department meets the Department’s Requirements.
12. Once Clearance is done by Departments, Student is to proceed back to the PORTAL OFFICE for an online clearance with documents as approved by the Departments.
13. Student is now led to pay School fees online via the same Remita Gateway. Payment procedure is same as Acceptance and Accommodation
14. Student is now redirected to fill a Biodata form which now auto generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
N.B: Student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form. Please keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.